Who Am I?

1HomeGuru.Blogspot.com

Who Am I?

My name is Dennis Pulley and I have been a homebuilder and/or remodeler for 30 years. 

     I am a carpenter first and foremost but I am also an electrician, a plumber and an appliance repairman. I AM NOT a Jack-of-All trades. I have made a point to educate myself in the latest home technologies and I have the experience to carry the tools.
  I was the Golden-Boy for a large regional home-builder before I was even 30. I was in charge of nearly $11 million in inventory at any give time. My Grandfather earned every dollar he'd ever seen by building homes and in turn, taught my father, whom, in turn, taught me. I was cutting in complex staircases by 14 years old and putting together one-of-a-kind roof systems at 16. My background and experience puts me in the perfect position to adapt what I know, as a professional, to what you need to know as a homeowner.
Why Trust Me?
  I am absolutely aware of every "Home Improvement" site that vyes for your attention. It's a competition and I'm NOT a computer guy. The fact that my site doesn't afford the graphics that you're used to, shouldn't turn you off . Consider this the truth minus the frills. Gospel is always plain for all to see.
  

0 comments:

Post a Comment